Meet the Troubleshooter



Hi people! 
[waves, pacifies, clears throat]


I am winZoo. Of course, you've heard that kind of name in the recent past... haven't you? Yes, I happen to be the estranged cousin of the now popular ZooZoo, that has been jumping on your TV screens for quite some time now. OK, agreed my physique makes me too distant a cousin of his, but believe me, we sure are cousins. No, I wasn't lost starving in the deserts of Somalia and I surely am not a fan of Kareena Kapoor's for sporting a figure '0' of my own. It's just that Vodafone adopted ZooZoo and fed him well, till he became your girlfriend's (or sister's if you still don't have one) favourite teddy bear. I waited for my break listening to Suriji telling me Haule Haule... all the time but it never happened.


And then one of the best things that could have happened to me, did. chuzZoo rented the apartment next door. He's a nice guy, chuzZoo. Too nice in fact, for this world or any other. Cooks well, cleans better, and never let's you down. That's because you let him down all the time. You, me and all of us. No, I'm not some excited homo speaking up for my partner in wake of the recent Section 377 storm. It's just that I have developed a certain kind of sympathy for this nice guy next door - the common man.


chuzZoo doesn't know a thing about his gadgets, his LED TV, his iPod, and least of all his Windows Laptop. He's so bad at troubleshooting that his laptop remains more in mine than his's. And I like to do it for him. Anything from conflicting drivers to decreasing hard disk space, I take care of it for him, all the while, listening to his life's tale of woes, or what I believe it really is. 


Here and there, I give him tips on his life too, troubleshooting it for him, and it kinda works for my suave neighbour, till he follows it right through the dotted line. 


That is where I got the idea of expanding my market into troubleshooing people's lives, creating my own big break instead of waiting for it to arrive. And Living Like Windows, is a stepping stone in the direction. A word or two before you get hooked on. If you are a windows user, you'll be just about fine, if not, you might still want to read it. The views expressed on this blog are all mine and sometimes chuzZoo's and bear no relation whatsoever to Bill Gates's and his team of techies's chain of thoughts. Do let me know if you like my ideas, quote them and give me credits please and if you happen to be the one to give others their breaks, please do let me know... until the next time, this is winZoo, signing off...
Remember, they call me the know it all guy! :P

StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sahiiii

Post a Comment

what 'THEY' thought...

Most Read on LLW

Hits So Far

View blog authority
 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .